Jul 14, 2011

9 months old


This sweet girl is 9 months old!  She's been home for 3 months.  She's SUCH a big girl :)



She's pushing up and thinking REALLY hard about crawling.  Unfortunately, many of her best and most enthusiastic attempts have her arms and legs raised off the ground and her stomach touching.  Just a few logistical errors :)


I found her like this the other day.  She had been given a toy or two, but little miss curious tipped the whole basket over and then went exploring for treasures.


She found a little shark, one of her favorites, so it was a successful mission!  (PS  Is it weird that my sweet little girl loves her shark, mouse, and donkey toys so very much?  And ducks.  Lots of ducks.)



It just seemed like such a "big girl" thing to do to go exploring.  She's definitely growing up!

AND, she's laughing!  You know that she was slow to laugh, so I was so pleased with the little haha's we were getting.  But I wanted a CHUCKLE, you know?  Well, it's like someone flipped a switch this last week, and my sweet Lucy is laughing, chuckling, and squealing with delight.  Oh, it's SO nice to hear!  Below is one of her first ones... it's been outdone many times over, but it's really hard to catch on video!  Tadaa....


Lucy brings SO much joy to my life! 
And my Mama's middle name is Joy, and I added it to Lucy's name while I was finishing up all her paperwork.

I love my Lucy Joy Tesfanish Northcutt!!


2 comments:

  1. She is PRECIOUS!!! I love the one of both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe she's 9 months old, wow!!! Love the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete