Sep 12, 2014

she says

She says:

  • Hat with no car!  (which is "car with no hat," which is a convertable)
  • No talking without eating!  (which means "don't talk with your mouth full")
  • Weenies!  (which is "Wendy's)
  • Engine turtles (Ninja Turtles)
  • Are we just going to talk about it? (desperately, as we march to the car or a bathroom for a spanking)
  • My thoughts are... (as she chimes in with her opinion--it's very funny to hear from such a little one)
  • Ladies and Gentlemen, explaining poodles. (I don't even know.)
  • Poopy! (Just, a lot.  All the time.  It's always funny.)
  • I was looking for pennies and nickles and diamonds.
  • Who was that guy going to Nineveh?  (She can remember Nineveh, but not the name Jonah?)
  • Who was that guy in the tree?  Oh yeah, Ikea.  (Zacchaeus)
  • I'm a student?!  (Full of surprise and wonder, when I referred to her as my little student during the second week of preschool.)  "I'm a student!  Yeah, yeah, yeah!  I finally AM a STUdent!"

No comments:

Post a Comment