Apr 10, 2015

Lucy's picture of herself in Africa

While I sorted laundry, Lucy made this awesome picture.   "I'm going to draw myself in Africa."



She carefully put grass at the bottom, and then drew tiny, happy Lucy (orange, center).  Then she drew a lion (top, left--see the mane?) and an elephant (top right--notice the long nose).  She drew a crocodile (bottom, right) and "one of those things with the orange and black stripes (tiger is bottom, center).  Then she drew a "nanny" in pink--we've talked about how nannies took good care of her while she was waiting for me to get there to her.  And a plane in the very tip top right corner (this is the only one I helped with--she asked for backup because she got a little stuck).

I love get a glimpse into what's going on in that busy brain!  This just made me smile.


1 comment: