Jan 4, 2015

heard lately...

Can you take me to your school?  I need a penciler-sharpener to get a thorn on this pencil.

Whatcha doing?  Pencilling.

You know what I want for my next birthday?  Deisel.  What?  A deisel truck.  (She definitely didn't hear this from me!)

Run fast, mom!  You know, fast.  Like fastinating.

Do you want to see this move?  (I LOVE this!! Her "moves" are always good entertainment.  Bless this child--some of them even look familiar!  Look out world!)

Hey.  Dude!  (What??)  Well, that's what Blake calls Elijah (boys from pre-school).

At the grocery, can you get me some Licky Charms?  I LOVE Licky Charms!

Is green the boss of us?  After lots of questions, I realized that she was talking about traffic lights, and I had to say that green is kind of the boss of us.

That didn't go very well...  (I hear this little commentary a lot as things are falling down, spilling, tearing.)

And, finally, a politely given invitation I can't ever pass up:  "Would you like to come keep me company while I poopy?"


No comments:

Post a Comment