Nov 3, 2011

Lucy's plans

I generally think that Lucy just kind of reacts to what is around her.  If we're in the kitchen, she's thinking... wow, drawers!  If we're in the living room, she's thinking... maybe I can pull everything off of these shelves.  You get the idea.  But I realized that this little girl's brain is working in ways I didn't expect!  We were at my parent's house the other day, and she yelled, "Ja!  Ja!" (John) and looked around.  I was carrying her to "our" room there to change her and she yelled "Ja!" right at his door as we passed, so we peeked in.  She wasn't one foot in the door before she started making her MMMwah! (kissing) sound!  She wasn't just going where I took her.  She had PLANS!  She wanted to go see Uncle John and get a KISS!  I thought that was precious!


 What is she thinking now?
I'm not sure, but all of this is just re-inforcing the sneaking suspicion I have that she's brilliant.  Just saying.

2 comments: