Feb 1, 2011

given so much

I really have been given so much.  I'm thankful that more is in store!  Later this month, (in three weeks and 2 days, to be exact!) I leave for Ethiopia to meet Lucy and have our court date.  God willing, 6 weeks or so later, I'll bring her home.

I thought a blog is a perfect place to keep everyone posted on what's happening with my adoption, to ask for prayer, and to post pictures (I can post pictures as soon as we've passed court!).

So, dear ones, please PRAY :
  • that Lucy is healthy and safe and well-loved by her nannies
  • that our case passes court on March 1st
  • that all goes well at the embassy and she can come home soon
  • for safe travels for my BRAVE Mama and I :)
  • that many more children in Ethiopia find forever homes
  • for grants that I have applied for to come through if God wills
                                                                                                    Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Kristy - we will definitely be praying for you and little Lucy. I am so excited for you! We have friends who are actually there now and they are planning to be back in the States with their little boy in 6 - 8 weeks. We are praying that the Lord will bless you both and that this will be a speedy and trouble free process :-)

    Blessings,
    Becky and Greg G.

    ReplyDelete